Mir Pace International

Empowering teens to change the lives of the poor and forgotten
through long-term global community building

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hi! We arrived at the hotel at precisely 4:32 and 6 seconds after a long, tight, and humid bus ride. People were sweating all over each other and by the end of it I could not feel my rear end. Tears streaming down my cheeks and wimpers crawling up my throat but after 3 boxes of kleenex I managed to pull myself together. As we left Tamahu we all agreed how fast the time went by. The first half of the ride was fine, everyone chatting, kids playing games such as madlibs. We stopped for a quick bite to eat and to stretch because our mouths were salivating like kid in front of cake. Soon enough we were back on the road and the kids started to sing songs in a horrible tone deaf manner unable to finish a single song.  Finally we arrived in the city where the scenary changed from mountain tops to shanty covered tops :( We then arrived at the hotel to shower, relax and shop. We then ate a nice buffet dinner. Cant wait to wake up at 3:30!

xoxo yours truly,
                  Conor <3

No comments:

Post a Comment