Mir Pace International

Empowering teens to change the lives of the poor and forgotten
through long-term global community building

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tamahu - 2011

Although busy with last minute preparations, our 21 student volunteers and five group leaders are very excited to make our way to Tamahu tomorrow! We are looking forward to seeing our beloved friends and to serve them with open hearts, warm smiles, and great big hugs!

To follow our week of service and fellowship, check this blog daily. If we are able, we will also upload photos along with our posts.

Please keep us and the people of Tamahu in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Have a save flight and I will keep all of you in my prayers! Please give everyone in Tamahu my regards! Wish I was there this year but I know everyone will enjoy their time there! Cannot wait to read this everyday and see what is happening! :)

    -Alina

    ReplyDelete